Major city classifications - Outer Metropolitan & Non Capital City (or Non-Metropolitan)Using the Australian Government's DoctorConnect Website Map to find locations:
- The Outer Metropolitan status of any given location can be found using the locator tool on the doctor connect website at
http://www.doctorconnect.gov.au/internet/otd/Publishing.nsf/Content/locator (ensure the ‘Metro’ check box is ticked). If the location is Outer Metropolitan, a link to the 'More Doctors for Outer Metropolitan Areas' will appear.
- When searching for Non Capital City locations, ensure the 'Metro' check box is ticked. If the location is Non Capital City, the following will appear "Urban Classification: Non-Metropolitan".
CSQTC Training Practice List
- Outer Metropolitan Practices are indicated as 'OM'.
- Non-Capital City Practices are indicated as 'NC'.
CSQTC Interactive Map
- Outer Metropolitan Practices will be indicated as 'RA 1 - Major City' and have an Additional Classification 'Outer Metropolitan'.
- Non-Capital City Practices will be indicated as 'RA 1 - Major City' and have an Additional Classification 'RA1-Non Capital City'.