The Board - its Mission and MembersCentral and Southern Qld Training Consortium Ltd's (CSQTC's) mission is to provide training for General Practice to address primary health care needs for communities.
CSQTC was established in 2002 as a not-for-profit company by nominees of eight founding Member organisations. Under its Constitution, the founding Members (member organisations) were each given the right to nominate a Director to the Board of the Company.
Access to information on the current Directors on the Board is available via Quick Links on this page.
The eight founding Members of CSQTC are:
- Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM)
- General Practice Registrars Australia Ltd (GPRA)
- National General Practice Supervisors' Association (NGPSA)
- Queensland Aboriginal and Islander Health Council (QAIHC)
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) - Queensland Faculty
- Rural Divisions of General Practice
- University of Queensland (UQ)
- Urban Divisions of General Practice