Support and Resources for GP RegistrarsPreparation support offered by ACRRM
- ACRRM offers examination preparation sessions for MCQ and StAMPS examinations. A preparation session will be organised via Elluminate on RRMEO for each examination after the enrolment closing date for each examination scheduled.
- For further information please contact ACRRM Assessment on Freecall 1800 223 226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The RACGP Queensland Faculty conducts a 1 day pre-exam course to assist candidates in their preparation for the RACGP exam, usually a month or two prior to the written exam.
- The RACGP Queensland Faculty pre-exam course dates are usually also posted on the GP Registrar calendar and our page for non-CSQTC courses.
- There are other preparation resources available via the RACGP, including DVD/video resource on physical examination and viva.
- Please visit the RACGP website for further information about the RACGP's assessment preparation workshops or check the RACGP Faculty Events calendar http://www.racgp.org.au/Scriptcontent/racgpevents.cfm?Section=RACGP_events_calendars.
- Please read our website pages Preparation Tips and 'Examination Preparation - CSQTC FAQs'.
- We recommend that GP Registrars attend a Training Adviser meeting when they commence preparation for the exam, as this stage of training has been identified as one of the stages when GP Registrars most often need one-on-one support and advice.
- CSQTC runs a variety of workshops and activities towards assisting our GP Registrars prepare for their exams.The dates and details of the CSQTC exam preparation workshops are posted on the GP Registrar calendar. Please visit our Educational Activities page for GP Registrars in GPT3 onwards for further explanation on these activities.
- An Exam Preparation booklet and other exam support resources are available for CSQTC GP Registrars and can be obtained by contacting CSQTC.
- CSQTC has various DVD resources available for loan to GP Registrars preparing for the upcoming RACGP Exam. In order to borrow these DVDs please contact the Education Team at CSQTC.
- RLO Exam Resources List. This is a list of resources which has been compiled from various sources, including resources that other GP Registrars have shared with her.
- Your RLO and Rural RLO are only too happy to assist you with organising or joining a study group. Please read the study group page.
- Visit the GPRA website http://www.gpra.org.au/ regularly for tips and resources on the exam.
- The GPRA has also commenced running OSCE Preparation Webinars - for further information go to http://www.gpra.org.au/osce-preparation-webinars.
- The GPRA website has online exam resources (OER) and tips for exam preparation - visit http://www.onlineexamresources.com.au/
- The Exam Resources area on the GPRA website has some useful information, including a Study Partner Noticeboard - you will need to be a GPRA member to access these resources.
Other Exam Preparation Support LInks
- gpexamsupport.com.au - is a website (independent of the RACGP) designed to assist Doctors and Medical Students to work on their FRACGP exam preparation. It will also serve as a forum for Doctors who have passed their exams to post in their "Hot Tips" for the exam.