There is a variety of support which GP Trainers and Practice Staff can access as part of their involvement in GP Training, at the local and national level.
- GP Supervisor Liaison Officer - Dr Bruce Willett
- The GPSLO is normally available by telephone or email for general support and queries you may have regarding GP Training matters.
- It is probably true that if you are struggling with a problem, there have been others who have had the same difficulty, and it is important for your RTP to make the GP training process as hassle free and enjoyable as possible for everyone concerned.
- Amongst other things, the SLO can be of great assistance regarding terms and conditions/remuneration for placements during all stages of GP Terms.
- Practices that have feedback about the National Minimum Terms & Conditions (NMT&C), or other training matters, should direct this feedback to the SLO, as this position represents GP Trainers at the national level via her involvement in the GP Supervisor Liaison Officer Network and the National GP Supervisors' Association (NGPSA).
- The current SLO is Dr Bruce Willett. Bruce's preferred method of contact is email firstname.lastname@example.org or if your query is more urgent you can contact him at his Practice on 07 32078222.
- CSQTC Staff based at the Brisbane Office
- There are many areas where GP Trainers and Practice Staff may need practical, day to day support, advice and assistance from CSQTC staff in relation to having a GP Registrar in their Practice, such as accreditation, education, finance, placements etc.
- See the Contacts and Issues page for a listing of topics and which staff are best to contact
- Names and details for all staff can be found via CSQTC office location in the Contact Us area of the website.
- CSQTC District & Node Medical Educators
- All District & Node Medical Educators are heavily involved in supporting the Practices in their Districts and Nodes. This support ranges from providing locally based GP Trainer workshops to being available for emergent discussions/counseling with GP Trainers as necessary.
- Names and details for all District and Node Medical Educators can be found via CSQTC office location in the Contact Us area of the website.