PGPPPWelcome to CSQTC’s online area for the Prevocational General Practice Placements Program (PGPPP).
We are delighted to be involved with the PGPPP offering hospital-based junior doctors the opportunity to undertake supervised general practice placements as one of their hospital rotations.
THE PROGRAM aims to
- build junior doctor confidence, exposure and interest in working in outer metropolitan and regional areas through supervised general practice placements
- increase junior doctors’ understanding of the integration between primary and secondary health care
- provide an experience that may encourage junior doctors to take up general practice as their career of choice
- Medical Educator - Dr John de Vries
- Coordinator - Veronica Wain
- Senior Administration Officer - Fiona Remfrey
- Administration Officer - Sevana Monti
For enquiries regarding the PGPPP program please email email@example.com.
PGPPP NEWS - Click here to read interesting news items involving our program and the doctors involved in the program.
PGPPP EXPERIENCES IN QUEENSLAND - click here to download the brochure "Queensland: Introducing the PGPP Program".
WHERE IS THE PGPPP AVAILABLE IN CSQTC'S REGION?
CSQTC currently hosts PGPPP Placements from nine Queensland Health Hospitals. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your current Hospital's Medical Education Department if you wish to participate in our program and your hospital is not listed below:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Click here for answers to some FAQs.
- Read about a Dr Katya Groeneveld's experience at St George during 2010 - Postcard 1 and Postcard 2
- Read about Dr Claudia Espenschied's experience at St George during 2010
- Read about our PGPPP Junior Doctor’s Presentation at the 2010 National Prevocational Medical Education Forum in Melbourne - for the Forum abstract 'The rural experience: The intern perspective and a view from the field' click here.
One of our PGPPP doctors with his Supervisor at Miami Family Medical Centre
If you cannot find what you are looking for, you can: