Training for Practice ManagersThere are no requirements for specific training for Practice Managers/Practice Staff in our Training Practices, in relation to their involvement in having GP Registrars through the Australian General Practice (AGPT) program. Below is a summary of the events we hold, and please see under the Quick LInks for information about specific events.
- CSQTC runs Practice Teleconferences on an annual basis for Level 1 Training Practices in order to update GP Trainers and Practice Managers on guidelines and procedures in relation to the Matching & Allocation Process (MAP).
- These teleconferences are for informational purposes. Participation is highly recommended, although not compulsory.
- Occasionally CSQTC will hold Practice Managers workshops, on a district by district basis. Please contact the District Medical Education Coordinator for this District in which your practice is located if you require further information.
- CSQTC will be holding an annual conference, commencing in 2013, to which GP Trainers/Supervisors and Practice Managers will be invited. Further details about this conference will become available in the coming months.
- From time to time, CSQTC receives information about courses being run by stakeholder organisations which may be of interest to Practice Managers and Practice Nurses.
- CSQTC will include information and links to these courses where possible.