Feedback to CSQTCFormal Feedback Requested of GP Registrars
- CSQTC invites GP Registrars to complete Registrar feedback surveys towards the end of each six month placement, which is designed to gain Registrars' feedback regarding their experience of GP training with CSQTC and their training posts during each semester.
- The comments provided by GP Registrars will not have any impact on CSQTC's opinion Registrars' GP training assessment and progression though the program. In some cases CSQTC may contact Registrars to further clarify/follow up an issue raised by this survey.
- In order to improve or maintain the quality of the training posts, some aspects of the Registrar's experience as reported on their form, may be used to help with the RACGP/ACRRM Training Practice Accreditation process.
- It is important that we receive feedback from Registrars, particularly during their general practice placements, and all are encouraged to submit their feedback to CSQTC every six months.
- Registrars who need to be issued with a feedback survey prior to four weeks before the end of their placement, should contact email@example.com.
Formal Feedback Requested of GP Trainers/Supervisors
- CSQTC requests that GP Trainers provide feedback to their Registrars on a regular basis.
- A summary feedback form on a Registrar's General Practice Experience, for each six month placement, is also requested to be submitted to CSQTC. We ask that GP Trainers discuss this feedback with their Registrars, GP Registrars really value this feedback. It is important to summarise with your GP Registrar the learning and activities that have occurred over the whole placement and to discuss those areas that still need to be addressed.
- CSQTC will issue GP Trainers with a feedback form each six months.
- Your feedback in general is important to CSQTC. You may wish to provide feedback or suggestions regarding a service that we provide and on how we could improve. You are most welcome to email us your feedback, suggestions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is always good to get feedback on what we are doing well, so if you would like to pay us a compliment please email email@example.com
- CSQTC conducts many educational and other events throughout a Registrar's and Practice's association with us.
- In our efforts for continuous quality improvement, to assist in making our events best suited to those we are training, we appreciate it if you can complete the feedback and evaluation forms that are offered to you at our events.
Requests, Appeals, Complaints, Grievances, Disputes
- From time to time, during training, situations arise where a GP Registrar or a Practice may have a particular request or may be unhappy with a decision made by CSQTC. Disputes may also occasionally arise.
- CSQTC has developed a policy which manages requests, appeals, complaints and grievances. It is very important to review the policy in this regard and if it applies, to then lodge an appropriate request, appeal, grievance or complaint according to the policy. This policy can be found on our website - see CSQTC Policies: Requests, Appeals or Grievances.
- In the instance of disputes particularly relating to first year general practice placements, there is a specific Dispute Resolution Policy, which can be found on the CSQTC Policies web page.
- In all instances we urge our Registrars, Trainers and Practice Managers to discuss their situation first with a CSQTC staff member, before submitting written requests, appeals, grievances, complaints, or seeking formal dispute resolution, so that we may be able to resolve the situation first.